Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. “Service Providers” mean independent third-party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Aakriti Art Creations, its franchisor, affiliates and partners.
User Account, Password, and Security
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify AakritiArtsOnline.in of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
Limited liability of the Company
In no event shall the Company or its suppliers, affiliates and service providers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising (in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to negligence) out of or in connection with the Website.
The Company liability in any circumstance is limited to the number of charges/ fees, if any, paid by you to the Company. The Company, its associates, affiliates and service providers and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website or the Logistics Partner or any other Facility will be error-free and/or uninterrupted. The Company provides no guarantee to its Users in respect of the products sold on the Website. Consequently, the Company assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of:
- The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website.
- Any delay, failure, interruption or errors in the operation of the Website or the Logistics Partner.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at AakritiArtsOnline.in’s discretion.
General Terms for Offers and Promotions
- Only one credit note/gift coupon/coupon can be used per order unless otherwise stated.
- AakritiArtsOnline.in shall introduce various offers, schemes or contest at different times. The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the site.
- AakritiArtsOnline.in reserves, the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in market from time to time.AakritiArtsOnline.in, at its discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme from the website or market.